Corporate wellness classes may range from chair or mat yoga to mindfulness sessions or mind/body consultations. I work to tailor each session to meet the needs of the individual participants, as well as the intention set by the corporation. The classes may be scheduled as a one-time event or for a set series of classes.
Chair Yoga and Mindfulness
An accessible yoga class that includes seated and standing postures, to release tight necks, shoulders and lower backs, along with mindfulness exercises to reduce stress. The aim is to offer practices that can be done while at a desk or work-station. This class can be 30, 45 or 60 minutes and be done in work clothes.
Mat Yoga for All Levels
A flow class that balances active and relaxing postures to boost energy and vitality. It will be slow, steady and beginner friendly. Workout clothes recommended, yoga mat required. A 45 or 60-minute class.
Done in a chair, or laying on a yoga mat, this class incorporates guided meditation, breathing exercises, and simple joint movements to reduce stress and fatigue. This class can be 30 or 45 minutes and be done in work clothes.
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania Men’s and Women’s Track Team
- University of Pennsylvania Human Resources Department
- Social Justice Research Academy (University of Pennsylvania)
- Philadelphia Dance Academy Summer Intensive Program
- Philadelphia County Head Start Program
- Found Theater Company
- Gloria Dei Old Swedes Church in Philadelphia
- The City of Philadelphia
To set up a customized event, reach out here: